Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Early Moon

It felt very pleased when earlier this month has come. Because that is when payday. One day in a month I could receive the money from my work. It must be nice if every day as the beginning of the month. This means that every day I can continue to receive the money. Of course this will not happen as long as I do not have a business venture.

I remember back about a book, writing about how to become rich. One way is to have investments. I remember about the assets and liabilities. When a payday at the beginning of the month, which I think is what else is going to be bought with the money. I do not even think about saving. And the result is that I almost ran out of money before the month ends.

I am 29 years old, and I do not have enough money in my savings account. I imagine if the two years I could have a child. So I would need a lot of money when my kids go to college. Well, I have to start thinking about the money. As long as still have time.

It's not a fear of lack of funds. But these are thoughts for preparation. Because the money we collect for years can disappear in a short time. And one could also become have money in a short time as well. Nevertheless, I feel that need to be noted that financial preparations are planned.

4 comments:

  1. Don't do this :
    I was bad with my money, which is why I resorted to credit cards. I’d receive my paycheck and within days it’d be gone. I’d pay the few bills I had back then, then blow the rest on eating out, movies and video games. Nothing ever went into savings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should get used to saving money ever since a young age, is learning to save the financial

    ReplyDelete
  3. financial planning is to be prepared early on, for the sake of a better future

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For U'r Attention